Parliament and Coordination Section
- Coordination of work connected with both Houses of Parliament including Parliament
- Parliament Consultative Committee.
- Parliament Standing Committee- Examination of Demands for Grants.
- Preparation of materials for the speech of President and Ministers.
- Zonal Council, Governors/Chief Ministers Conferences.
- Preparation of the Fortnightly/Monthly Summaries for the Cabinet.
- Annual Report of the Department of Consumer Affairs.
- Award related matter.
- Collection of information in respect of Parliament Question, Short-notice Question, Calling Attention Motions and Cut-Motions, etc. from various sections of Department (Where more than one section is concerned), coordinating and furnished the same to other Ministries/Departments.
- General liaison with the NITI AAYOG.
- O&M Returns.
- Observation of Flag Day/Communal Harmony and Anti Terrorist Day.