Government of India
Department of Consumer Affairs
Weights and Measures
Subject:- Re-Constitution of Standing Advisory Committee on preparation on Inter State Verification and Stamping Rules,1987.
The Department of Consumer Affairs, hereby re-constitute a Standing Advisory Committee to examine the Inter-State Verification and Stamping Rules, 1987 and propose for its revision. The composition of the Standing Advisory Committee is as follows:-
1. Director, Legal Metrology Chairman
2. Controller, Legal Metrology, Assam Member
3. Controller, Legal Metrology, Andhra Pradesh Member
4. Controller Legal Metrology, Gujarat Member
5. Controller Legal Metrology, Bihar Member
6. A representative of PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry Member
7.President, Tamil Nadu Weights and Measures Member
manufacturers, dealers and repairers Association
8. A representative of M/s Narne Tulaman, Hydrabad Member
9. A representative of FEDCOT, Chennai Member
10.A representative of M/o Law Member
11. Controller Legal Metrology, Maharashtra Co-opted Member
12. Controller Legal Metrology, West Bengal Co-opted Member
The Committee will submit its recommendations to the Government from time to time, for consideration.
1. One representative each of the non-official member attending the meeting of the Committee will be paid TA/DA as follows:
(i) First class/2nd A.C II tier railway fare by the shortest route.
(ii) DA at the rate of Rs.100/- per day for the dates of the meeting.
(iii) For local conveyance, actual claim or up to the limit of Rs.50/- for the day.
( Rajiv Srivastava)
Additional Secretary to the Govt. of India.
The members of the Standing Committee